If you’re looking for a digital marketing job in Louisville, we’re looking for you! The Marketing Squad is currently hiring for the position of Inbound Marketing Agent. (That’s our fancy title for Digital Marketing Specialist.) If you have 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing role (agency experience would be helpful), check out the job description and consider applying.
We think our culture, the people who work here, and the owners who lead the way are all pretty awesome. Here are few of the cool things about The Squad that we think you should know:
- Fun environment—But not so fun that we don’t get stuff done. We are serious about our work and delivering quality results that delight our clients.
- Learning opportunities—There’s always something new happening in our industry and we’re lucky enough to stay on top of the latest trends in the digital marketing and website design spaces.
- Small business with family atmosphere—Bring your spouse or kids in to meet the team. We also see the occasional dog roaming the halls.
- Benefits—Health, dental, and vision for full-time employees.
- Paid holidays—Also paid vacation time and personal days.
- Free food—We keep a stocked break room full of a variety of drinks and snacks. We also have free lunch ordered in on Mondays.
- Creative, collaborative environment—Find us working as a group around one of the conference tables, or relaxing on the couch with MacBook in lap.
- Express your ideas—We all learn from each other and welcome everyone’s opinion. Speak your mind, but be kind!
- Great clients—We’re lucky enough to work for some of the nicest clients in Louisville. We also have clients outside of Kentucky. It’s always an adventure!
- Flexibility—We offer an optional remote working day one day a week. This allows employees enjoy a work/life balance, take care of appointments needed at home, and still collaborate and work a full day.
If what you’ve just read sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to meet you. Apply online and Sarah will follow up with you.