There ain’t no shame in the snacking game! Here at The Content Squad, when we are not working feverishly for our clients, we indulge in the occasional snack. A well-stocked breakroom is essential to employee morale. If you are in need of a few pointers in quenching the snack-atite, look no further. We have provided a simple breakdown on essential steps, and our favorite snacks.
First, there are a few things you should have prior to snack-stocking…
- Costco Membership: Like Nike says, just do it. Your employees will thank you for it. It’s a quick and easy way to grab all the goods in bulk. #noregrets
- Hungry Employees: Done.
- Will to Shop: Find it. Keep it. You’ll be doing a lot of it.
Now, you should get some ideas on what your employees enjoy nibbling. Are they health nuts, or the founding board members of Choco-holics Anonymous? Either way this is a vital ingredient to keeping the hunger at bay.
We have a wide variety of snack styles here at TCS. Some healthy, some not so much. But even when we cheat, we buy Coca Cola and Root Beer with cane sugar, not high fructose corn syrup. Below is a list of our favorite snacks, all found at our beloved Costco.
- Chocolate Bark: Because – chocolate.
- Annie’s Fruit Snacks: Delicious, fruity & organic!
- Skinny Pop: Something has to balance out.
- Coffee: No Walking Dead here.
- Coconut Water: Replenish and hydrate!
- Roobie Red Tea: A local company that is expanding. We like locals.
- Protein Bars: Kind and Caveman are our gluten-free favorites.
Next time employees are scavenging for food, just head on out to Costco. With these helpful tips, you are sure to win it big in the snack-time arena.