Do you have a passion for writing? We mean like a deep passion – the kind of passion that excites you to put fingers to keys and pump out content all day long.
Do you also have a desire for exploration and research? A curious nature and the boldness to seek answers?
Are you a marketer at heart? Do you love to get behind an organization’s mission and do your part to tell the world about them?
If you answered “Yes!” to all of those questions, we want to meet you! We’re seeking a dedicated copywriter and storyteller to join our team.
Content is the bread and butter of what we do here at The Squad. It is the foundation for all of the strategy, wow-factor, and results that we produce. And we believe that content should be carefully crafted for each and every one of our client.
We are looking for a talented wordsmith who isn’t afraid to:
- Interview clients and their staff
- Embed yourself into a client’s business – like a journalist on a lead
- Write with strategy as your guide
If being a content creator and curator sounds like a dream, apply by filling out the form. Not sure yet? Keep scrolling to learn more about being a Squad Copywriter and Storyteller.
A successful Squad Copywriter and Storyteller:
- Is familiar with using search engines (primarily Google) to locate products, services, and reference material.
- Has excellent communication skills, especially written.
- Has a comfort level on web-based project management software. We use TeamworkPM for team and client communications.
- Knowledge of WordPress, HubSpot, and Sharpspring or other marketing automation software is a major bonus but not necessary.
A day at The Squad might include:
- Sourcing content on the web for a variety of industries and clients
- Conducting quick 5-10 minute interviews with key staff members at each of our partner clients
- Taking journalist approach to content curation
- Learning client’s tone, brand, and business goals
- Developing content and publishing blog posts, emails, content offers, ebooks, whitepapers, guides and infographics, as well as website copy updates for The Squad and its clients.
- Interacting with team members to produce the best results possible for our clients
- Self-managing task flow and time
- Bringing strategy to content development
If you’ve got the chops, fill out the form to apply.