The Content Squad is hiring for the position of Inbound Marketing Agent. Candidates for this position will be best filled by someone who likes to consume a lot of digital content. This person knows their way around social media and search engines and is comfortable with written communication on the web.
The following attributes are what we are looking for in a successful candidate.
- Candidate needs to know and use social media. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn use is a must. Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+ is also helpful.
- Candidate needs to be familiar with using search engines (primarily Google) to locate products, services, and reference material.
- Candidate needs good communication skills, especially written.
- Candidate needs good solid skills on web-based project management software. We use TeamworkPM for team and client communications.
- Candidate needs good skills in the Microsoft Office suite of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of WordPress of HubSpot software is a major bonus, but not necessary.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a desire to learn a new industry from the ground up. This is a great position for recent graduates or those making a career change. There is opportunity for advancement within a growing agency. Read more about the position and submit your resume to apply online today!